Friday, October 24, 2008

Our World

A lot of people live all over the world. And we spend all the same

time at various places. Do not you think that it is very mysterious?

Time goes by with the same speed anytime. It never changes. We live

the same time.

By the way, how do you think about your country? Do you think

that you are peaceful? I was born and brought up in Japan. Interest

about other countries was light until recently and I knew nothing

about them. However, I came to this university to study a foreign

language in earnest. So I tried to pay more attention to the world. I

want to know about life of a lot of people and be useful someday for

them. But the world was more complicated than I thought. If there was

the area that suffered from poverty, there was the area that was still

troubled with war. I knew every world have some problems. At the

same time, I was ashamed of myself and thought about what I can do.

For example, I could raise funds in a convenience store or protect

resources of nature from waste. We are also able to recycling. It is

important to begin with an immediate place because it is a good simple

thing. For the world’s future, we should think in various ways.

As for us, many people may be think that all things had been

done by human were only bad influences for the world. However, it is a

big mistake. If a human being does not protect it, there are not nature,

tradition, or a world heritage. They are protected human. So, the world

is changed by people. It is the same in all ages. It is not allowed to

break the world for human self-centered greed. We must think not only

a thing of oneself but also the thing of nature.

We want to live in the beautiful world. Therefore you will have

an aspiration and learn that you continue it. It is not so difficult for

you. You do not have to do special things. A little efforts make you

happy and brought you up surely. If you think about it, do not you

think that something changes from tomorrow?

No comments: